Day 1: arrive at Kasauli
Arrive at Kasauli and check in the hotel. Kasauli is a small cantonment town built in the days of the british raj. Explore the property and environment. rest of the day is at leisure and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Kasauli sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the highest purpose in Kasauli, called Monkey point And Later visit Dharampur and Sabathu, a trifle camp city that has a Gurkha fort in-built the early years of the 19th century, at an altitude of 1,437m and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Kasauli rubber-necking
After breakfast, visit Kasauli distillery, that is that the highest distillery and industrial plant within the world, baptist church and Central analysis Institute. additionally option of visiting the Kasauli Club within the evening and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Depart from Kasauli
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Depart from Kasauli to onward destination.
• Accommodation is basically for twin sharing and similar options as mentioned above
• Meals: Basically buffet breakfast at all places
• Transportation: Transfers from one place to another/ Sightseeing in well maintained Indigo for 1-3 adults or Innova for 4-5 adults.
• Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
• All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes are included
• The customer should take care of personal expenses such as drinking water, soft drinks, laundry, porter chargers, incidentals, tips etc.
• Meals apart from included in the package
• Cost of Train fare/air fare
• Entrance fees